Monday, December 30, 2013

To Be Read Pile...2014

Last year I joined in on the blog, Bookish TBR challenge. I made a list of books that had been languishing on my bookshelf that needed me to come rescue them. I love buying or getting books, but sometimes don't make time to read them.

It was definitely a success for me and really had me reading. I read 17 books during 2013 challenge.

So I made my list for 2014, checked it twice. (I had to go back and get the e-books I got, forgot about them). And I'm ready to dive in.





For the TBR 2014 Challenge there are 6 levels:

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 - Could this be love?
50+ - Married With Children


Since I managed 17 books last year, I'm going to stretch into:

21-30 - First Kiss

Oh la, la.


Here's my TBR list for fun:

A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini
A Patchwork Planet- Anne Taylor
What Night Forgets- Don Yorty
The Road- Cormac McCarthy
Dead Until Dark- Charlain Harris
Brisinger -Christopher Paolini
Ranger's Apprentice Series- John Flanagan
Fable Haven- Brandon Mull
Alice 19th-Yuu Watase
Sailormoon- Naoko Takeuchi
Odd Hours- Dean Koontz
The Teahouse Fire- 
Wizard's First Rule- Terry Goodkind
Chrestomanci- Diana Wynn Jones
Watership Down- Richard Adams
Cinder- Marissa Meyer
Scarlet- Marissa Meyer
Fool- Christopher Moore
She Went All the Way- Meg Cabot
The Color of Magic- Terry Pratchett
The Light Fantastic- Terry Pratchett
Interesting Times- Terry Pratchett
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell- Susanna Clarke
Percy Jackson and the Olympains- Rick Riordan
Stardust- Neil Gaiman
Daughter of the Forest- Juliet Marillier
The Diviners- Libba Bray
Beautiful Darkness- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Cloud Atlas- David Mitchell
Austenland- Shannon Hale
City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare
Beloved- Toni Morrison
Ending An Ending- Danny Birt
Esperanza Rising- Pam Munoz Ryan
Ouran High School Host Club-Bisco Hatori
The Phantom Tollbooth- Norton Juster
Chronicles of the Black Company- Glenn Cook
The Secret Garden- Frances Hodgson Burnett
Enclave-Ann Aguirre
Daughter of Smoke and Bone-Laini Taylor
Delirium-Lauren Oliver
Selection- Kiera Cass
Little Women-Louisa May Alcott






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up with us again, luv! :) Good luck in 2014 and hopefully you'll join some of our side-kick TBR Pile Read-a-Longs as well! :) Happy New Year and happy reading!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Little Women! I love that book :) I too picked First Kiss for my level. Here is my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2013/12/2014-tbr-reading-challenge.html

    Good luck with your goals!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete