Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Warm-Up

So Sunday, we met again.

I can always sense when it is about 3 pm on a Sunday.

It's like my internal, aw-hell-I-have-to-go-to-work, alarm goes off.

Then it's just a sad-the weekend is over-downhill ride until bedtime.  I guess I could do something about that and plan a fun activity or something. But really is there any hiding from the end of the weekend?

On a happier note, I made some very yummy pumpkin chocolate chip bread. Two loaves so there will be goodness for at least a week. (Haaa...no, I froze one loaf so I wouldn't eat it all in one week--because I would)



Also rain! My bushes sorely needed it. 

What I did accomplish last week:
*Ran 3 days (Good thing considering that the random race sign-up binge I went on are starting to pop up!)

*Set up an appointment with the eye doctor. I can't even tell you how long I have been wearing this set of contacts. They are so old, I'm thinking about wearing my glasses until then. Hmmm.

*Bought printer ink. Now I won't have to get all grumbly when it runs out because I'll be ready! What a crazy concept.

What I will accomplish over the coming week:
*Mail off my two packages. Try to get to the post office before it closes is a fun game.

*Set up a dentist appointment.

*Bump up weekday runs to 3 miles.

*Totally take a personal day on Thursday!

*Finish wreath. I've started it but walked away because it wasn't doing what I wanted. 

*Try not to eat so much junk food during the next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you again! Eye doctor, that is a good thing you must be able to see! :)

    ReplyDelete