Thursday, October 31, 2013

November Battle

I am taking on the Month of November as a challenge. 30 days of battle with my some what mediocre will-power.

During the month of September I did a diet thing. (Very few carbs, loaded up on fruits/vegetables) I did pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. My pants fit better which was the goal. I didn't want to have to buy new clothes. Though I need new jeans, but only because they are getting too worn out. But that is neither here nor there.

Battle is what I am about.

5 Goals for November:

Eating: Fruits and vegetables need to make a come back. After September I fell back into my, lets eat all the carbs all the time.

Exercise: Going to track my miles. Only 71 days until my half. I need to keep on my training plan. Also I want to throw in more walking, it helps my legs and fresh air is always nice.

Read: 20 minutes a day, at least. I've gotten all these books, they are piling up.
Part of my To Be Read Pile
Internet: You evil distractor you. 30 minute limit for me. A put a timer gadget on my desktop to keep track. I need to put one on the laptop too. And the phone apps count as well.

Create: So many projects and ideas. Kind of need to do them. Everyday do something.

Seems like a multitude of goals, but really they are all things I already do. I just want to put a little more effort into each to reach their full potential. Or at least get a little bit more out of each.

I wrote the goals out on a white board with the days of the week on the side. I'll keep track with my hopefully many successes here by putting check marks for each goal I reach that day.


2 comments:

  1. It is good to have goals! I have been collecting books on my Kindle, now to read them is the challenge. I like the reading goal. Where is that white board? I don't recall seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it after you left I think. It's in the office hanging up by the window.

    ReplyDelete