Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Minute (Breakfast Egg Muffins)

Playing with post titles. Seeing if I can find something I like to do weekly.


Ham, egg muffins inspired by the ones I've seen at Pinterest.

Recipe:
Preheat: 375
Muffin pan (I used a 12 count regular sized tin)

12 slices of ham
~9 eggs
1/4 cup milk
salt/pepper
~4 cups of spinach-chopped
Oil

Spray muffin tin with Pam/oil. Push in one ham slice for each spot.
Toss the chopped up spinach with some oil in a pan for about 1 minute to wilt.
In bowl: mix the eggs, milk, cheese and spinach.
(I poured the mixture into a measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring)
Pour mixture into cups-fill to the top of the ham slice.
Bake for 20 minutes.

I am keeping mine in the fridge in some tubberware and they seem good to go. I popped them in the microwave for 30 seconds to heat up in the mornings.






No comments:

Post a Comment