Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Review

Productivity is the name of the game. And a little score keeping is in order.

I did not update last Sunday because I had a visitor.
Things I have learned from my first house guest:
The kitchen drawers are loud.
The dinning room chairs need those soft pads under their legs.
Because for some reason people don’t like a bunch of noise at 5:30 in the morning.

Also…
The Art Museum is closed on Mondays.
Festivals can end as early as 3pm on a Saturdays.
And I need to check times not just directions for things.

Good times were had in-spite of early mornings and things being closed, don't worry.

Now on to that score keeping.
How have I been doing with the whole get stuff done and don’t lay around flipping through Netflix and wondering what else can I eat…well….

*The running schedule is keeping me right on track and pushing me. So that’s a win. I only slinked out on one cross training day.

*I did get 2 pictures framed and hung! Managed to break the glass on the third one though. 
Sandia Mountains residing in the living room
Rio Grande River residing in the bedroom

*Cleaned house. Yes, did do that before visitors of course. Need to keep up with it a bit better.

*Did get some reading in. At first I did not think I would like the the book, but now I am starting to get into it. (Reading The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R. Donaldson)

*The bushes are still sad. But, fun times, the back fence has picked up new friend, termites! So we need to DESTROY them first then the bushes can go in.

4 wins vs 1 lose

Looking forward to the coming week:
My To-Do List to keep me on track
*Obliterate termites
*Plant the starting to feel rejected bushes
*Buy super cheap frame to use glass to finish the picture framing and hanging excitement
*Work on trash box project (I’ll speak of that more later)
*Laundry and cleaning
*Pallet idea
*Run and cross train (hanging out in workout clothes doesn't count)











Bonus:
A sign I made for a friend over the last couple of days. It's burlap that I painted then stuffed and trimmed with ribbon.





3 comments:

  1. Well, you have been busy! Pictures look great!
    I better get on my list you are making me look lazy...lol. I have been walking in the morning now, see you inspired me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to hear about the walks. Do you go at a more reasonable our then us? And yes, get busy....only 9 days. Really only 9 days..yikes!

    ReplyDelete