I did pretty good, though I have to admit the husband did some of the work with the help of our friends.
It takes a village and all that you know. Go team!
So the score card:
Obliterated the termites. Done and done. Here's the sweat-inducing trenches I dug along the fence so the Ortho concentrate stuff can work it magic to the subterranean buggers. It's a thing of beauty.
|The tracks the wood eaters made|
Finished the framing of the third picture from last week. The one that I managed to break the glass on last week.
|We got the painted picture in Cozumel, Mexico|
Plant the bushes. Not so much. I moved them out from under the covered back patio so they could get some rainwater though.
|Yeah, facepalm for that.|
Trashcan is built thanks to the husband and our friend who owns all the tools imaginable. I just need to paint it now. I'll show it off when I get that done.
Did do laundry and cleaned up a bit.
Pallet shelf is built, again thanks to help from the guy with the tools. It's just awaiting some stain from me.
Followed my running plain. Yes and yes.
Final score: 6 wins vs 1 lose =
Though I guess I could note 2 of those wins need a little more work....but progress!
Stain pallet shelf
Build entryway shelf
Pondering the To-Do List
|How I keep track right now|
I am considering switching to some system that would break my day up into 3 or 4 sections. Morning, afternoon, evening and night to help manage what I want to get done during each part of the day. I'll give a few trial runs and discuss later.
Something I just like using all my time to make lists and not actually doing any of it.